Reliable, Clean, Quiet and Powerful.
Cummins has a strong marine heritage dating back to the Company’s start in 1919. More than 90 years later, Cummins continues its legacy of providing reliable durable diesel engines to the marine market with a broad range of power from 5.9 to 95 liters for commercial, government and recreational applications.
- Propulsion Engines
- Auxiliary Engines
- Generators Sets
- Diesel Electric
- ReCon Marine Engines
- Shows and Events
Marine Case Studies - Malaysia Customers
- Case Study: Shin Yang
- Case Study: PTAS
- Case Study: Sealink International
- Case Study: Tang Tiew Hee & Sons and SL Shipbuilding Contractor
- Case Study: Vitawani Shipbuilding
- Case Study: Fishing Industry
- Case Study: Sarawak Ferry Fleet
- Case Study: Royal Malaysian Navy
- Case Study: Fishing For Business
- Case Study: Fast Ferries
To learn more about Cummins marine engines, contact your local Cummins Sales and Service representative or visit our engine specification library via the links provided above.
Call 03-8067 8888 for more information.