Better. Value You Can Count On.
Cummins engines have a reputation for being virtually indestructible, delivering exceptional value over the entire lifespan of your equipment. But like other engines, Cummins engines may one day need to have major components replaced or overhauls performed.
Depending on your situation, Cummins ReCon engines are often the ideal solution to minimize downtime and costs. Thanks to a new Cummins ReCon engine-stocking program, the most popular ReCon engines are readily available through Cummins Sales and Service. These engines are completely remanufactured and incorporate the latest upgrades in materials and design so customers receive an engine that delivers great performance and reliability every time.
Cummins offers a full line of remanufactured engines, long blocks, and short blocks that can replace your current engine. When purchasing a ReCon engine, your Cummins engine core has a value and will be credited against the purchase of your ReCon engine. Considering the exchange price of an engine, along with the reduced downtime compared to a major overhaul, as well as the quality and warranty assurances that come with a Cummins ReCon engine, replacing the engine just may be the best choice.
Advantages of Cummins ReCon Engines:
- Remanufactured to latest Cummins performance specifications for improved performance and fuel economy
- 100% Genuine Cummins new or ReCon parts used for highest quality and durability
- Every engine tested at the Cummins remanufacturing plant before shipping
- Low cost or no-cost uprates for more horsepower and newer Cummins engine technology
- No-hassle engine core acceptance based on a simple visual inspection with no disassembly and no surprise bill-backs for any internal operational failures, including broken or seized crankshafts
- Fast turnaround to get you back on the job quickly
- The best warranty in the business backed by the Cummins global service and warranty network
- Optional Extended Coverage Plans - Parts only, parts & labor only, or parts, labor and travel expense for up to 5 years and various hour limits to fit your operation
- Case Study: North Port - Malaysia
Any way you look at it, Cummins ReCon engines deliver a better return on your time and money. That’s genuine value you can count on. To learn more about Cummins ReCon engines, please contact the nearest Cummins Sales and Service location.